8 am to 5 pm
Monday to Friday
Find A Realtor®
Find An Open House
The Amarillo Community
Check all the school districts, utilities and other Amarillo websites
Why Use A REALTOR®?
All real estate licensees are not the same. Only real estate licensees who are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® are properly called REALTORS®. They proudly display the REALTOR® logo on the business card or other marketing and sales literature. REALTORS® are committed to treat all parties to a transaction honestly. REALTORS® subscribe to a strict code of ethics and are expected to maintain a higher level of knowledge of the process of buying and selling real estate. An independent survey reports that 84% of home buyers would use the same REALTOR® again.
- Your REALTOR® can help you determine your buying power
- Your REALTOR® has many resources to assist you in your home search
- Your REALTOR® can assist you in the selection process by providing objective information about each property
- Your REALTOR® can help you negotiate
- Your REALTOR® provides due diligence during the evaluation of the property
- Your REALTOR® can help you in understanding different financing options and in identifying qualified lenders
- Your REALTOR® can guide you through the closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly
Amarillo Association of REALTORS®, Inc.
Organized in June 1920, the Amarillo Association of REALTORS® (AAR) has over 1000 REALTORS® and over 90 Affiliate members. Working with the Texas Association of REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS®, the AAR makes sure homeowners and other private-property holders are treated fairly by lawmakers and regulatory groups. After all, no one knows the business of real estate better. REALTORS® can see where improvements should be made and can identify proposals that would adversely affect real estate. REALTORS® then work on these issues, and property owners reap the rewards.
That's Who We Are
Amarillo Association of REALTORS® has been a part of the Amarillo and surrounding communities since 1920 and we truly appreciate everything our area has to offer!
From amenities to homes of all sizes and bustling businesses to new opportunities, we know that Amarillo truly has something for everyone. Learn more about our beloved community today.
Amarillo: our city is YOUR city!
Amarillo Association of REALTORS®